- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This home is situated in the most beautiful area with lovely views behind the home into bushland. If you love birds you will love this home. You can hear the whip birds calling, see tawny frog mouth owls at night and feed the parrots off the back deck.
Appreciate the tranquility of a semi-rural lifestyle with the convenience of the city just moments away. Enjoying the privacy, this custom orb home offers abundant space, occupying an expansive 2,666sqm allotment with Murphy's Creek running through the block.
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
- Adjoining family living and dining area
- Four generous bedrooms; three with built-in storage
- Sizeable laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- High 3.4m cathedral ceilings with fan to the living area
- Covered timber deck overlooking the backyard
- Private sitting area surrounded by nature overlooking the creek
- Rear access to the 2,666sqm block off Valley View Road
- Ample rain water storage with the large tank plumbed to the house
- Garden shed plus extra car spaces
- Easy 9km drive into Toowoomba
- Convenient to Northpoint Shopping Centre
- Under house workshop and place to store items or motorbikes.
The tenant will be responsible to purchasing water if it runs out.
Please do not enter the property without an Elders Representative.