- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Quality Assurance Officer
Central Burnett Fruit Processors (CB Juice) is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Queensland citrus growing region. Our mission is to provide our customers locally-sourced products with consistently good taste.
Based in Mundubbera, Queensland 4626, we are currently looking to expand our Quality Assurance team. We have a Casual Quality Assurance/Administration Officer opportunity which may lead to a permanent part time position for the right candidate.
The primary objective of this role is to fulfil the running the Quality Assurance program and to assist the General Manager in Administration tasks as required.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Conducting daily routine QA monitoring activities
• Routine microbiological monitoring
• Conducting Internal Audits, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Audits, Verification checks of CCP’s.
• Monitoring compliance for Food Safety and HACCP.
• Investigating and troubleshooting quality related issues
• Promoting quality awareness and improving the quality of products and systems
• Administration assistance with Payroll, MYOB, and data entry
• Assist General Manager and Operations Manager as required
• Document control and maintaining HACCP record systems.
To be successful in this role you will require;
• Be familiar with HACCP and Food Safety. Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
• Experience in Administration tasks and MYOB would be highly regarded.
• Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail If you feel this opportunity is right for you, please forward your resume with a cover letter.
Candidates should address the selection criteria listed above when applying for this role.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 13th October 2017.